Porcelain veneers are a popular option to solve many cosmetic concerns. People want to make a good impression among peers and professionals and do it with a confident, beautiful smile. Porcelain veneers bring long-lasting aesthetic results to people who are unhappy with their smile. Dr. Mehdi Vandi educates his patients about the benefits of porcelain veneers. They know the process, and after-care regimens to give patients the ability to make the best informed decisions. Recreating a smile is important, but knowing you are going to get the most beautiful smile by someone you trust is life-changing.
Basic Facts about Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain is a stronger more durable material than composite veneers. The price may be higher, but the longevity makes up for the difference. Porcelain lasts much longer, sometimes double that of other materials.
- Veneers are used to change the outlook of the patient’s visible smile. Veneers will change the color, size, shape and slight alignment troubles.
- Many insurance companies will not cover the cost of the veneers because it is considered a cosmetic procedure. Talk to your dentist about possible dental financing options.
- The cost of veneers increases with the amount of teeth requiring service.
- Veneer treatment consists of at least two visits with the first visit dedicated to tooth prep and impressions with placement at the final visit.
- A healthy brushing and flossing routine will support the longevity of porcelain veneers. Porcelain is strong similar to enamel able to crush through food. Any action that may twist the laminate should be avoided (i.e. opening nut shells or biting into candied apples).
- Cosmetic dentistry has made technological leaps and bounds in the last 30 years. Digital imaging systems offer same day treatments that provide a natural looking improved smile. Cosmetic dentistry is more of an art form rather than a science and experience makes the difference in the finished look of a cosmetic procedure.
Dr. Mehdi Vandi offers his Campbell patients:
– Many years of experience practicing cosmetic dentistry.
– A reputable lab used to create porcelain veneers.
– Hundreds of continuing education hours invested in his craft to increase knowledge, train on new procedures and offer patients the best cosmetic dental treatments.
– Examples of his work in the ’Smile Gallery’ page of his website.
– Dr. Vandi and staff work together to give patients a great experience in and out of the operatory chair.
– A complete examination of patient’s oral health in order to develop the best treatment plan to achieve desired results.
It’s important that patients understand the process of any dental treatment plan. Sometimes, other dental work must be performed before the cosmetic procedure can take place. The overall health of the patient’s teeth takes priority over aesthetics. Contact Dr. Mehdi Vandi and schedule a consultation and discuss your options to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile.